- DOFLinx est un utilitaire pour ajouter le Force feedback dans votre Pincab . Il utilise le DOF de Swisslizard pour se connecter aux périphériques PacLed64, LedWiz, SainSmart, Pinscape et Ultimate IO. Il peut faire fonctionner jusqu'à 9 périphériques logiques, plus que ce que j'ai vu jusqu'ici.[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
- Tidy up the code around determining which FX3.EXE is running and cater for older versions (from now, not retrospective) should someone keep one of these
- Add using Pinscape (joystick) analogue nudge to trigger FX3 Left, Right and Forward nudge
JOY_PORT= (1 is the first port)
- Add test functionality to test and get trigger values for Pinscape accelerometer (joystick) - Test Joy Stick
With no movement use "Get Offset" to find the resting position
Nudge your cabinet and look at the min / max values and decide on your trigger points
Nudge again and see if you trigger the L / R / F points
Reset and repeat until you get some values you are happy with
- New FX files for EpicQuest, IronMan and Pasha
- Fix an error with FX3 file loads that were causing the default ROM to load not the correct one. This caused the wrong MX effects.
- New FX3 files for Spiderman, Star Wars IV & V, Star Wars Clone Wars
- Fix (again, or perhaps properly) the situation where registry X and Y positions saved for DOFLinx in debug mode could be silly values making it effectively invisible
- Fix a bug with the FF_COLOUR command for FX
This will have stopped Undercab RGB working properly (or perhaps at all) for most people
- Add two new parameters for use in INI files
FX2_FOCUS=1/0 - default =1
FX3_FOCUS=1/0 - default -1
Setting wither of the above to 0 (off) will make DOFLinx NOT try to refocus to FX2/3 after starting a B2S backglass
- FX3 files for Women of Power Champions, Guardians of the Galaxy, Darth Vader, Star Fighter Assault, The Walking Dead
- Update to work with FX3 version released 21/2/18 for the Jurassic tables
- FX3 files for Jurassic World, Jurassic Park, Jurassic Mayhem, Fantastic Four, GHost Rider, Antman, Age of Ultron, Avengers, Women of Power A Force
!!!!! YOU MUST CHANGE TO DOF R3++ TO USE DOFLINX FROM THIS VERSION !!!!!!
- Change to use the mjr DOF R3++ version [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
- Fix saving of screen position to not save if the positions are illogical
- Add a number of sample INI files to the release zip for more choice and hopefully clarity
- New FX3 files for Aliens vs Predator, Blade, Bob's Burgers, Captain America, Civil War, Dr Strange, Excalibur, Fallout, Moon Knight, Portal, Secrets of the Deep, Rogue One
- Now at 50% of FX3 games with FULL custom FX3 files, full forcefeedback, MX LEDs and B2S backglasses
- Fix a couple of FX3 game name conversions to ensure the correct FX3 and B2S file is picked up
- Add Family Guy, Doom, Fear Itself, Paranormal, Star Wars Rebels, Star Wars Force Awakens to the FX3 full force feedback and B2S back glass
- Suppress the game ame message at process detection for FX3 as its no longer required
- Add the concept of an ALL.FX3 file to enable common items across games
- Added FX3 files for Venom, Infinity Gauntlet, SkyRim, Thor, ET, Jaws, Back to the Future, Archer, Alien Isolation, American Dad
- Updates to many FX3 MX effects
- Drop the default test time on from 1000 to 100mS to stop solenoids being on too long by accident
- Removed the FX2 files from the distribution package, contact me direct if you need them
- Fix crash when B2S path was not set and no C:\VP\ path exists
- Fixed spelling of SonofZeus in the GAME_COLOUR= of the sample DOFLinx.INI - If you copied this, either manually fix it or recopy
- Rebuilt the TestB2S function
- Fixed a couple of instances where the FX2 B2S path was being used when it should have been the FX3 B2S path
- Added FX3 files for Wolverine and World War Hulk
- Fix Xbox controller making the X and Y buttons work
- Add support for FX3 full force feedback
- Have DOFLinx recognise games as selected from the grid, not just from menu launch such as PinballX. so still works as per FX2, but has new capability.
- Default support (ie flippers, bumper and slings) for all games
- Full support for Son of Zeus, Adventure Land, Aliens and Mars
A HUGE THANKS TO GIGALULA FOR HIS INPUT !!!
.... a lot of FX3 config files and B2S still to come!
- Add support for PUPlayer.
- Drop the default wait between key presses for KEY_TO_COLOUR, KEY_TO_OUTPUT_TIMER, KEY_TO_COLOUR_TIMER commands from 1000mS to 500mS.
- Add the ability to set the wait time between key presses via the new parameter DELAY_BETWEEN_KEY_PRESS=.
- Add two new commands FF_ROM= and KEY_TO_ROM= for use with other emulators, ie MAME, to use MX commands from assigned keys.
- Fix the FX2 startup to be the same as FP where RGB devices declared as flashers are temporarily removed as RGB devices to avoid off colour displays.
- Fix startup issue if you didn't have B2S installed.[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
- Pour PBFX2 , FP principalement .