[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
- Visual Pinball est un émulateur gratuit . Le logiciel est composé d'un éditeur et de la partie simulateur elle-même. Le programme est également capable de fonctionner avec Visual PinMAME, un émulateur d'images ROM à partir de vrais flippers.
- Installateur tout-en-un (Presque) (VPX10.5.0, VP9.9.5, VP9.9PM5 (Mise à jour du module plunger / Accel / Surround MOD), VP9.2.1, VP8, VPM3.1, DMDext, X / UltraDMD, B2S, DX9webinstaller , Scripts Core.vbs)[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
vp 10.6 bêtà rev 3664
- fix UI issue with not having excl. fullscreen checked and try to match resolution in a fuzzy way, patch by Caligula
- (maybe) workaround potential double init problem of BASS as suggested by mrkai
- use zero normal vector again in case of degenerate normal to easier catch that case
vp 10.6 bêtà rev 3653
- show amount of vertices/polygons for a mesh primitive in the status bar
- fixing some memory leaks and uninitialized variables
- fix hanging in exclusive fullscreen mode
vp10.6 bêta rev 3542
- Update Win32++ to version 8.6.
vp10.6 bêta rev 3541
- add support for showing the image of a primitve mesh in the editor. Far from perfect!
- re-use existing sound settings if re-importing a sound file and delete an unused IDC in the sound manager
- make file version match the VPX version to avoid confusion
- map digital plunger position to same range as mech
A note for the "Display Image in Editor" feature for primitives: Due to the odd Windows GDI render pipeline rendering a texture of a mesh won't work 100% and can look really ugly. But it can be really usefull for flat meshes like playfields or plastics to place things. Beware that this option can have a huge impact on the editor performance when enabled on meshes with a high polygon count.
- add ScreenSpace Reflections to the global video and table user properties, strength can be changed in the table lighting panel
This adds very fake, but also very fast local reflection effects to all table elements
- make exclusive fullscreen the new default when using Windows 10 build 1803 and above
- add option to the global video preferences to disable reflections of dynamic elements on the playfield (to help lower end PC systems)
- static table elements are now over-sampled/better anti-aliased and always rendered at highest detail level (latter only applicable for rubbers and ramps)
- improve quality of internal DMD shader, now it's almost resolution independent, especially when using it via flashers (e.g. FSS tables and the like)
- fix issue with optimized dynamic group rendering of primitives, in general note that
1. if all elements in a group are dynamic primitives/meshes and all these use the same texture and same material, they will be grouped into
one big render buffer/single render call to speed up the rendering of transparent meshes on the table (like the plastics for example)
2. if elements are grouped together they will be treated as a group in the editor. Click on it and all elements in that group are selected at once
3. if you group primitives you can't animate or move/rotate them dynamically via script!
- throw balls in player: add support to change the default ball mass when throwing a ball. The user can also set the default ball mass in the editor options (menu: preferences)
- built-in ball control: Enable in debug window (or via "ball control always on" in the global options)
- left mouse click directs the ball towards the mouse cursor, left flipper key releases control
- can also double click to make the active ball jump to the cursor
- can hold left mouse button down to guide the ball
- if "throw" and "ball control" are both checked, one can use the throwing action on the ball control instead of making a new ball
- increase usable UI layers from 8 to 11
- script button can now both open and close the script editor
- optionally make View->Script always show the script (see new option in Preferences->Editor Options)
- add copy/paste feature for control points. Select a control point, press the "Copy" button or CTRL+C to copy the coordinates.
Then select another control point of another element and press the "Paste" button or leave the mouse cursor over the control point and press CTRL+V.
ATTENTION: you can also copy/paste control points of the same element but this can lead to bad shapes of the selected element
- add units conversion feature from VPUnits -> inches/millimeters in the status bar for control points.
If you select two control points of a wall/ramp the status bar shows the distance of X/Y in the selected unit.
The unit used for the conversion can be set in the editor options dialog.
- make the Edit->Search/Select Element un-minimize if minimized when selected
- fix detection of used materials (bumpers, triggers & kickers were missing) and used images (color grading LUT was missing)
- fix sound device selection/mapping for music (i.e. usually the backglass device)
- add 'Set Defaults' button to the editor properties to reset editor changes and position/size of the script window
- configurable global flipper physics sets: setting a negative value for a flipper physics setting in there will ignore that value and use the respective table flipper value instead
- fix immediate player shutdown if global physics sets not setup/initialized by the user in the global options
- fix wrong initialization order for global physics sets, leading to uninitialized physics parameters on the first run of a table (including potential crashes due to strange values)
- fix EOS Torque and EOS Torque Angle not overriding the table flipper settings when used via the global (flipper) physics sets
- rubbers now fully respect the element detail level slider, plus their hit shapes feature less triangles (=faster physics/collisions)
- fix rubber triangulation issue leading to visual artifacts (especially in the editor) and rarely also weird physics behavior
- fix ramp collision/internal walls reaching below and above the actual visible walls or wires, which was mainly an issue for rather straight and/or very steep ramps
- improve gate swing physics, correct backwards initial swing, and expose new gravity factor parameter.
Also add some "bounce back" for 1-way gates. Currently set up to use as-is defaults, but Wrd1972 recommends the following settings:
Ideal setting for GATE motion:
Elasticity = .4 (default)
Friction = .02 (default)
Dampening = .85
Gravity = 3
Ideal for SWITCH ACTUATOR motion:
Elasticity = .4 (default)
Friction = .02 (default)
Dampening = .9
Gravity = 1
- animate bumper skirts depending on ball impact
- add RingDropOffset to the bumper element
- fix rendering of bumper base/skirt if ring is disabled
- update bumper base, ring and skirt with better meshes provided by flupper1
- allow reels and textboxes to be moved via the script (and textboxes can also be placed at floating point precision level)
- add 'Disable Lighting from below' functionality for Targets and Walls (0..1) to optionally disable light coming from below (e.g. from light elements)
- handle corner case if a timer is disabled and then re-enabled within its own handler to prevent falsifying the timer interval
- fix flipper element's EOS Torque and EOS Torque Angle and Elasticity and ElasticityFalloff and RampUp to be able to be changed by the script
- draw also flipper thickness in the editor
- fix triggers getting "stuck" when the ball is moving fast
- fix kicker export bug
- update builtin tables with 3 different sling arms (thanks bord and BorgDog)
- fix obscure bug where starting the blank/built-in tables with the options pane closed causes the ball to levitate off the table
- allow ESC-key to resume table if pause dialog is up
- add -EnableTrueFullscreen (force enables/overrides the true fullscreen video preference) to command line
- improve table exit performance (particularly when using Windows 10 build 1803)
- log message in debug window when PlaySound is called for a sound that's missing in the sound manager
- add VPTableStart broadcast message for frontends as notification that playfield should be shown
- update BASS library to 188.8.131.52
*** CORE SCRIPTS ***
' New in 3.56 (Update by nFozzy, DJRobX, Fuzzel)
' - Add specialized sega2.vbs for Apollo 13 and GoldenEye
' - Update gts1.vbs and hankin.vbs so that the common coin keys (e.g. "5") also add coins on Gottlieb System 1 and Hankin tables
' - vpmFlips fixes / improvements
' - Fixed vpmFlips execute script error
' - Added extra error check for detecting outdated system vbs files when UseSolenoids = 2
' - Change GameOnSolenoid from 16 to 19 for Hankin
' - Fixed an execute script issue that was causing dead flippers for some system languages
' - S.A.M. fast flips support: To activate, add InitVpmFFlipsSAM to the table init.
' Should work for most games (see PinMAME whatsnew for supported sets). May need additional configuration for two-stage flipper support.
' - Whitestar fast flips support
' - Capcom fast flips support
' - Fix WPC tables that use 'cSingleLFlip' (regression from 3.55)
' - Fix script errors if using NudgePlugIn.vbs
' - Add Rubber, Ramp, Flasher, Primitive and HitTarget support to vpmToggleObj
' - Add Rubber, Primitive and HitTarget support to vpmCreateEvents
- add support for loading POV/backdrop settings automatically: One can define an extra POV(.pov) file for each table, named like the VPX file.
Example: you have some custom POV settings for the table "QBerts Quest (Gottlieb 1983).vpx". Save the POV settings into the file
"QBerts Quest (Gottlieb 1983).pov" and place it in the same directory as the VPX file. VPX will then also load the POV settings
automatically when loading the "QBerts Quest (Gottlieb 1983).vpx" (in the editor/player).
Or if you like to have default POV settings that are used for any other tables, save it as "autopov.pov".
- in addition, there is also -Pov [filename] to load, export POV settings and then close VPX (via the command line)
- change context menu behavior of add/remove to collection: it's now possible to add/remove one or multiple elements to other collections.
If you selected multiple elements but they are not part of the same collection/or are not part of any collection
the context menu is greyed out and the check marks tell you which collections were found for these selected elements.
- add Rotate/Scale around origin option to the rotate/scale dialog.Simply uncheck "Rotate around origin" or "Scale around origin" to rotate/scale around the mouse position.To use the current mouse position as rotate/scale reference use the following workflow:
1) select the element you want to rotate/scale
2) place the mouse cursor where the origin should be
3) press the context menu key on your keyboard (the one between "Alt Gr" and right "Ctrl") and select "Rotate" or "Scale"
4) uncheck the "Rotate/Scale around origin" and start the operation
- a selected element can be added/removed to/from a collection via the context menu
- add a new "In Use" column to the material manager dialog
- add a new column for the image manager to show the raw size in bytes for each image
- let user change the scatter angle for bumpers in the editor UI
- add additional thickness parameter to (transparent) materials,which interacts with the standard amount (and/or alpha channel of the image) and edge opacity to provide a more natural look
- add (optional) legacy/VP9-like keyboard nudging code, can be enabled in the 'Keys, Nudge and DOF' preferences dialog
- add internal/rudimentary GPU & table element profiling functionality (accessed as usual via the F11 statistics/debug info display variants)
the normal statistics/debug info display now features multiple modes, the first mode works as before,
the second features additional timings for each main rendering block (like timings for Ambient Occlusion, pure rendering of the table elements, playfield reflection, etc),
the third one shows separate timings for each table element type(s), which is only approximate though, as it can not render the table in exactly the same way
- extend 'Disable Lighting' functionality for HitTarget, Primitive and Wall from simple dis/enable to a blend value 0..1
- add 'Disable Lighting from below' functionality for Primitives (0..1) to optionally disable light coming from below (e.g. from light elements)
- add new kicker meshes (KickerCup2, KickerWilliams, KickerGottlieb)
- add surround sound options/configurations:
1) Basic 2CH audio - this should operate exactly as it did before. Forward/rear panning is ignored.
2) All effects to rear - Moves the table sounds to the back audio channels. This allows one to move the sounds into the cab like one was able before, but without needing a second sound card.
3) Surround, front is front - This is the best setting when using a dedicated card for the surround sound table sounds. It makes the front channels the front of the cab (closest to the player). This way if one uses older versions of VP, the old legacy output still works well.
4) Surround, front is rear - This is a pretty "vanilla" surround setup. If you were to play on a home theater or with virtual 3D headphones, it's the most appropriate. The "front" speakers are in the rear of the cab (furthest from you). If VPinmame also uses the same soundcard, it will share the audio with these front channels.
5) 7.1 surround (aka 6ch audio) - If one wants to drive the backglass, and 4 channel table sounds all off of one card, this is the setting to use. It shifts all of the table audio to the side and rear channels, leaving the fronts available for VPM and backglass sounds. This might also be a good setting to try if you are using just 2 speakers in the cab and 2 in the backbox, the table sounds will pan partially towards the front in 4 speaker mode, letting the backbox provide some of the surround effect.
Please note that these modes are used in conjunction with the Windows speaker configurations. You can use any mode on any speaker system.
Some sound cards even have virtual surround options that would work with this setup. You could set up a full 7.1 setup and dedicate it to just the playfield if you wanted with option #3 or #4, and use a separate card for VPM.
The 7.1 mode was tested and it works great, but we recommend using the #3 option for now(!) as it is the most backwards compatible when also using VP9.X and VP9.X/PhysMod5.
There's also a much revamped sound manager that lets you tweak the positions without touching the table script.
- add tweaked ball rolling/collision PlaySound calls to the default table, to use the new surround/front_rear_fade parameter
- extend all other PlaySound calls of the default table to use the respective elements X and Y position (on the table) for panning and front/rear fading
- extend some PlaySound calls with DOF/Controller.vbs commands
- new table extended by an additional stripped down version of the default table and an updated example table (Thanks to BorgDog and Hauntfreaks)
- add nudge test and calibration table (by DJRobX, modded by Sir Cheddar) to tables directory
- stop playing sounds when exiting the sound dialog, or exiting position dialog, or when you pick a different sound
- remove rendering of lower playfield border/quad
- fix missing kicker holes at inclination values close around 0
- drop target hit event problems fixed
- fix duplicated functions in the script editor dropdown box (which also resulted in a lot of slowdown over time)
- fix some uninitialized dialog state
- fix some more editor crashes
- see core scripts (header of core.vbs) for the respective changelog (versions 3.54 and 3.55)
- see CommandReference.txt for the changelog of all the scripting properties/interface changes
*** CORE SCRIPTS ***
New in 3.55 (Update by nFozzy)
- Prevent 'object not a collection' errors if vpmNudge.TiltObj isn't set
- Support for double leaf flipper switches
- For now, keybinds for these staged flippers are defined in VPMKeys.vbs. By default they are set to LeftFlipperKey and RightFlipperKey, disabling them.
- Adapting older tables requires vpmFlips: Create upper flipper subs and point SolCallback(sULFlipper) and SolCallback(sURFlipper) to them.
- This may break compatibility with some older WPC tables that use the 'cSingleLFlip' method (More info in WPC.vbs), note that close to no 'modern' (e.g. VP8/VP9/VPX) table uses this anyway
- Integrated FastFlips, (new object vpmFlips): Low latency flipper response for games with pre-solid state flippers
- Ensure 'vpmInit me' is called in the table init section
- UseSolenoids = 2 enables and auto sets the game-on solenoid (based on GameOnSolenoid in the system .vbs script)
- Important info on supported WPC games is documented in WPC.vbs
- Pre-solid-state flipper games (except Zaccaria and LTD) should work perfectly. This includes Bally/Williams WPCs up to Terminator 2 / Party Zone
- Data East / early Segas will work perfectly, unless they have ROM-controlled flipper effects
- Fliptronics and WPC-S games (Addams Family through Jack Bot / WHO Dunnit) will work with caveats (no ROM controlled flipper effects, beware stuck balls. More info in WPC.vbs)
- Sega Whitestar (Apollo 13 / Goldeneye / etc), WPC95 (Congo / AFM / etc), and Capcom and everything onward will not work
- There's also a debug test command which may be useful if it's not working properly. Open the debug window (Accessible from the VP-escape menu, press the ">" button to bring up the text field) and type in 'vpmFlips.DebugTest'
New in 3.54 (Update by mfuegemann & nFozzy & Ninuzzu/Tom Tower & Toxie)
- Added UltraDMD_Options.vbs to configure Ultra DMD based tables globally (see the file itself for detailed descriptions)
- Added sam.vbs
- Added Class1812.vbs
- Added inder_centaur.vbs
- Restore basic functionality of cvpmDropTarget.CreateEvents for drop targets with an animation time (e.g. VP10 and newer)
- Minor cleanups and code unifications for all machines
- Add keyConfigurations to VPMKeys.vbs for Taito and also remap the hardcoded keycode '13' to keySoundDiag
- Fix some editor crashes.
- Fix UI rendering of alpha images on Windows XP.
- In interactive camera/light editing mode (e.g. launch table with F6 or the respective menu entry) navigating around the table with the arrow keys (and left alt key)
must now be explicitly enabled in the key preferences dialog.
- Add Randr's rulers, plus a simple protractor and Rothbauerw's manual ball control script (slightly tweaked) to the default table. [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
- Ne pas oublier de mettre les *.exe en mode admin .