Pincab Passion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  WIPs Team PP  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  Dons  

[SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)

+37
trans242
bono
snwfrd38
ZXR
PHILI50
ced
zedrummer
MrPomme
lololol
TheMrJihell
djtete
Bjschneider93
SAM
Shin
jéjé83520
mike1
BambiPlattfuss
mariela
bip-bip-72
neofr45
fp691
gistpinball
DamsBALL
erikrom83
jawah
peskopat
arngrim
totoche40
Skyrider79
leevuth
mariopourlavie
Shadow_SHD
patrickdidier91
Mandrack
maxetlea
RipleYYY
jimenez
41 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Suivant
AuteurMessage
jimenez
Développeur Team PP
jimenez

Département : 16

[SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyMer 6 Fév 2019 - 20:42

For me it's ok Wink
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien], [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien], [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien], [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] ? your advice please ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
neofr45
Développeur Team PP
neofr45

Département : 45

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 7 Fév 2019 - 1:58

For me too it's ok [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 4216826579
https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/ShopMovieProps
Thalamus

Thalamus

Département : Private

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyDim 10 Fév 2019 - 16:02

I sent them off to Shadow.
jimenez
Développeur Team PP
jimenez

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyLun 11 Fév 2019 - 19:08

Cooool [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] !!! Thanks Wink
A la tienne A la tienne
arngrim
Développeur Team PP
arngrim

Département : Charleroi, Belgique

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyLun 11 Fév 2019 - 21:38

as long as the ball is brighter i am ok for an update Smile
Thalamus

Thalamus

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyMar 12 Fév 2019 - 0:17

LOL !!
Shadow_SHD
Admin
Shadow_SHD

Département : 33

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyMar 12 Fév 2019 - 9:23

Thanks [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien], I'v just added your mods to our VPX tables forms - you'll get access to this part of the forum when you'll have posted 15 messages Wink

Download links :

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] ;

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien].

++

Thalamus

Thalamus

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyMar 12 Fév 2019 - 16:12

I need to hurry up and write a lot there then. Please don't get angry with me ... ;-)

Nah - I'm sure I'll have something to comment on from time to time. No hurry for me to get those downloads. There are too many great tables and things in my todo list already.

I should add though. That part of the reason for me doing the mod was to try a different method for applying physics to the tables. I guess the table authors here know these already. You know what I mean once you look at it more closely. I find it to be a improved way since it is easier for me at least to keep the objects persistent throughout the table.
jimenez
Développeur Team PP
jimenez

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyDim 17 Fév 2019 - 19:24

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien], write here what you want, when you want, i'm sure your method should be very instructive for me and for others Wink Wink

You're always welcome here Wink Wink Wink

A la tienneA la tienne
Thalamus

Thalamus

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyDim 17 Fév 2019 - 20:31

If you open any of those tables you notice that most of the objects use materials. IE they don't have ticked "override material settings" or what is called. That way, it is much easier to adjust, lets say all the rubbers, pins, metals in one place. Personally I find this to be not only a huge time saver, materials can be exported and imported again into anther table.

The idea for me is to find values that fit good for lets say Bally 80's. I could then reused them very easily.

This isn't something I've come up with. I've seen it used by some of the authors and I just wanted to make any authors more aware of this feature.
jimenez
Développeur Team PP
jimenez

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyMar 19 Fév 2019 - 21:09

Yes [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien], you're totaly right !!!! I usualy use groups, but in some case the objects don't have the same properties....

i'll look this with more interest !!! Thank you very much !!!! Wink

A la tienneA la tienne
Thalamus

Thalamus

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyMar 19 Fév 2019 - 21:14

Looking forward to hear from you what you think once you've played with it a bit. I'm pretty sure you agree that it has advantages.
Thalamus

Thalamus

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 0:06

I should ask this in public - since there are several authors here that did a co-op on these tables. I know that there has been a close relationship between TT and this site. I also know that TT was not happy with randr and said that his tables was not to be uploaded to that site.

However. You guys did also host some of your creations on mpbc, and after mbpc was closed, these tables aren't as easy to find anymore. Maybe this is because some of you feel that you should not host there because of what TT said ?!

Personally I don't think anyone is going to know what is the real truth as both are blaming each other. Only randr and TT will know the whole truth.

There is nothing wrong with the tables staying here as it is you guys that have made them. But, you should know that to me it seems that people have problems finding these now and it would be great if you considered to host them somewhere else too.

Any site would welcome them with open arms. That's all I had to say I guess.
ZXR

ZXR

Département : 42

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 0:26

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]: I suppose that your post is due to some demands that I've just read on vpforums, like the one from Pinhead22 who's looking for the Guns'n'Roses table made by team PP.
As you already know, there are a lot of great people and contributors here at Pincab Passion, and even if I can't speak for them, be sure that all these kind people are probably thinking about how to share their great work at a larger scale.
Thalamus

Thalamus

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 1:05

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] : Yes, you are correct in that assumption. But, you guys should also know that I've been asked more than once if I know where to get Aztec and Contest now. I believe the truth is that not everyone knows about this site. It is not like you are very active promoting it. And, yes. Me included has been lurking around here a while before I even dared open my mouth. As you can see. I registered a while back. I have a feeling it is even harder for guys where their mother language is English.
ZXR

ZXR

Département : 42

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 9:27

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]: yes, language can be a BIG problem, especially when (like me for english), your knowings in a foreign language are poor.

Whatever, all the tables of the PP team can be downloded here:
[url=team PP tables][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
As a member of this forum, you can download Aztec and Contest if you need them.
peskopat
Admin
peskopat

Département : 54

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 11:28

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] we are thinking of a solution to host these tables on our forum but part is available on Mega on the link given by [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien], to access this section of the forum must have posted 15 messages minimum and participate in the forum so [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 3253257302

Ventes : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Tutos : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]/[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Mon monde : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] , [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] , [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgslcMXdZ194XWO8JEfjQ
jimenez
Développeur Team PP
jimenez

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 12:06

Hi [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien], i can just talk about "our" tables, but there 'll be links next week on Vpinball.com and perhaps here (i hope !!! [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]).

So i'm talking about Guns 'n roses, Aztec, Contest, Freddy's nightmare.

Wink Wink Wink
peskopat
Admin
peskopat

Département : 54

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 12:08

Here [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] but some links has not changed to mega , we'll update ASAP [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 3253257302

Ventes : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Tutos : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]/[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Mon monde : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] , [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] , [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgslcMXdZ194XWO8JEfjQ
Shadow_SHD
Admin
Shadow_SHD

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 14:23

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] we have several projects we're working on for the forum, one of these is like [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] said to update links in our VPX Tables centralization section.

For now everyone can download Team PP's tables on our [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien].

I'm gonna post a message in the Team PP section about it, that let us the time to update the links Wink

++
Thalamus

Thalamus

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 19:00

Thanks guys. I'm happy to hear this. It is of course smart, if you want to attract people to this place to also make sure that it has unique content. So, in that respect you should keep the tables created on this site. However. it can also be a good idea to post a few of them on other sites so users get their eyes up for the French community. Almost like a ad for a product in the business world

I see that I'm soon at 15 posts. So I should be able to see what is in that "shared" mega account Smile

Thanks for the positive feedback you've given me. I'm starting to feel a bit more at home now [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 3253257302

And thank you Shadow for that PP team link - seems I can access it already and I see that you have 1.03 for Aztec there - downloading and bowing my head in gratitude to you guys. It is the EM that I remember most vividly from my youth. I remember playing it. But, born in '68 I was mostly looking at it amazed at how good it looked.

Now, I'm able to play it as often as I like - thanks to you guys ! Very Happy

A little bit weird though to see that Contest is only at version 1.04 but, I have  Contest (Gottlieb 1958) 52 Final 1.5 on my harddrive Surprised

Dernière édition par Thalamus le Jeu 21 Fév 2019 - 19:14, édité 1 fois
Shadow_SHD
Admin
Shadow_SHD

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 19:13

Great to read that [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 3253257302

The centralization section I'm talking about is just a "best of" VPX tables where you'll find links to original tables hosts (VPF, VPB and VPU) with media packs created by our members.

It would be effectively nice if Team PP's table were hosted on other forums, maybe [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] could ask if he can upload ? Wink

++
Thalamus

Thalamus

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 19:22

As I said. You are very welcome on VPinball and I'm sure on the other sites too. Not that it is important in any way, but, I can mention that sometime during the upcoming week I'll be able approve uploads over there. You should also know that you can at any time delete the tables from VPinball yourself if for some reason you decided to not host them there anymore. It might be possible to do that on VPUniverse too - I'm not sure. But, anything uploaded to VPF stays there almost like Noah owns it.

All up to you guys.
neofr45
Développeur Team PP
neofr45

Département : 45

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyJeu 21 Fév 2019 - 23:57

[SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 4216826579 [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 4216826579 [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 4216826579 [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 4216826579 [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 4216826579 [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 4216826579 A la tienne
https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/ShopMovieProps
Thalamus

Thalamus

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 10 EmptyVen 22 Fév 2019 - 1:06

You guys sure likes beers Smile

A la tienne A la tienne A la tienne

No secret - I do too ! Wink

[SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)
Page 10 sur 11Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Suivant