Pincab Passion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  WIPs Team PP  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  Dons  

[SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)

+37
trans242
bono
snwfrd38
ZXR
PHILI50
ced
zedrummer
MrPomme
lololol
TheMrJihell
djtete
Bjschneider93
SAM
Shin
jéjé83520
mike1
BambiPlattfuss
mariela
bip-bip-72
neofr45
fp691
gistpinball
DamsBALL
erikrom83
jawah
peskopat
arngrim
totoche40
Skyrider79
leevuth
mariopourlavie
Shadow_SHD
patrickdidier91
Mandrack
maxetlea
RipleYYY
jimenez
41 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuteurMessage
Thalamus

Thalamus

Département : Private

[SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 11 EmptyVen 22 Fév 2019 - 20:13

Seems I've hit 15 tables so I got to those table links of yours and what do I see ... NO ALGAR ???? - LOL <3
It's fine, just joking with you guys.

Just popped by to say I hope and believe that can get some newcomer into your forums. You surely deserve it as all the tables upload are of what I consider good quality. I have some small things we might talk about. One being the ball collision routine used in many of your tables. I heard from JP that he said that the "older" xydata subs does use more CPU than needed. Here I am myself on a very thin ice. But, it seems that almost everyone have gone away from these routines and instead use OnBallBallCollition instead.

Is it mostly because the VP8/VP9 tables have these or have you seen cases where the "old style" is better than the new +
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
jimenez
Développeur Team PP
jimenez

Département : 16

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 11 EmptySam 23 Fév 2019 - 12:06

Hi [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] Wink i use often an old routine from jps i think, but tell me where i can find this one and i'll try to change it on Torpedo Wink
Difficult to "do" and to be update with all Wink Wink That's why i love your way to do Wink Wink and propose me new ways to do Wink Wink 
it evolves to fast !!!!! Wink Wink Wink

A thousand of thank you for all [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

A la tienneA la tienne(i don't like beers Wink Wink but those Emojis are funny )
Thalamus

Thalamus

Département : Private

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 11 EmptySam 23 Fév 2019 - 14:31

I know I did an experiment on one of your tables. I took away all the "old" code and I could not find that I broke anything on it. I know I did it on 3rdaxis/Slydog release of GrandLizard but, I never uploaded that script to github as it came out after my initial table scripts was uploaded. And, it could be taken as an insult maybe if I deleted something that I should not have.

Now when I think about it - I might have already provided you guys with the table. I have to verify, but, i believe I changed it for Popeye.

And you talk about new stuff happening and needing to learn new things. Yeah. So true. I've been lucky enough to be given pinbot beta and funhouse where Rothbauerw new code for "ball jumping" code is included. Yes, you read correctly. Ball jumping. I've implemented into my "standard" changes so if you use the edited version of the script from github it should be a more or less 1:1 change of one section of code to implement it for older tables. And, 5 new samples to import into the table.

Ball jumping ? We all know that we are looking at a 2D image of a table that it is run in 3D environment. So, it isn't easy to see all the time. But, the ball leaves the playfield much more often than you think. Sometime it is very obvious, but, I can assure you that once you add this 15ish line of code to the table you will really start to notice. Of course. It is even better for those that have implemented SSF. But, it is noticeable for anyone.

I will at one point make a tutorial on how to implement this to the github scripts as i don't want to have to update them all and it is also a fact that if I did update those scripts you would introduce new code that didn't find the samples to play anyway. Maybe not a problem ? I see it all the time that exists code that tries to play a sample that actually isn't in the table without it being a performance problem. Well. To early to talk about this really. I just wanted to mention it. Who knows maybe I change my mind and include them at one point.

if you don't find the changes to Popeye or if you want to try the new ball jump stuff. Maybe I could get a copy of your WIP and I can try to implement the changes and send it back to you ?
Gate

Département : Montréal (Québec, Canada)

MessageSujet: Re: [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 11 EmptyMer 12 Juin 2019 - 2:54

Si ça intéresse quelqu’un, j'ai fait une topper vidéo pour cette belle table. Je vous la partage.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
queen52

Département : 52

MessageSujet: Aide   [SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994) - Page 11 EmptyLun 17 Fév 2020 - 9:39

Salut j'ai installer la table lais les voix et le son sont vraiment bas, mais la balle frappée est forte, pouvez-vous m'aider à résoudre ce problème?
Merci

[SUPPORT] Popeye saves the earth (Bally 1994)
Page 11 sur 11Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11